Sage ERP X3 provides a number of standard functions to assist your business to analyse its data:
- Full integration with Crystal Reports
- Statistics Engine builds real time data from anywhere in the system
- Requester Reporting Engine enables questions to be answered quickly in the form of standard grid reporting or graphical representation
- SQL Command Enquiry function allows you to build technically complex queries on the database
Drag-and-Drop Business Intellegence
Sage ERP X3 also integrates a powerful drag-and-drop business intelligence tool (optional), adding flexibility to your analysis. Powered by Business Objects technology, it provides end users with insight through self-serve information access, data exploration and interactivity. Users can ask spontaneous and interactive business questions of your company's data.
The standard Sage ERP X3 business intelligence universe offers a comprehensive set of business analysis dimensions that can be easily adapted and/or enriched to fit your specific needs.
Sage ERP X3 provides your staff with user-defined decision support portals for real-time monitoring of the relevant indicators for their activity.
In case of an unusual event or level of activity, it takes no longer than a click on the given indicator to move back by successive zoom operations to the detailed information or the original document explaining the result, and make a well-informed decision. Not only do you keep alert of the status of your business on a real-time basis, but you make faster and better decisions, focusing only on the exceptions that require all your attentionBusiness Intelligence summary
- Fully Integrated Crystal Reports tool for all output documentation
- Statistics engine for real time reporting
- Requester reporting for quick answers to business questions
- Integrated Business Objects ™ technology with pre-built Finance, Distribution and Manufacturing universes